Parent Support Workshop: For Parents of Teens who Receive Mental Health Services
Time & Location
About The Event
Parenting changes when your child becomes a teenager. If your child also struggles with mental health difficulties, it can feel difficult to understand your child's needs and help them successfully navigate adolescence. This workshop offers parents education and strategies to support your teen.
Some of the topics we will cover include:
- Learn about the teenage brain and how to utilize this developmental stage for growth and wellness
- Understand the Cycle of Change and how this applies to your child in therapy
- Build Communication strategies to help make connection with your teen
- Setting boundaries and establishing new rules for adolescence
This workshop is appropriate for parents of teenagers who struggle with anxiety, depression, trauma, self-harm, suicidal ideation, emotional difficulties, or other mental health difficulties.
- Parenting Workshop 1$40$400$0